srijeda, 31. listopada 2018.

Home


This is Croatian blog about famous Yamaha Virago motorcycles - a series of one of the most popular and long lasting cruiser/chopper motorcycles, also very popular here in Croatia and in this whole region.

Here you will find a lot of useful information, especially technical ones, which can help you with maintenance, repair and purchase of Virago and other motorcycles. Yamaha Virago motorcycles are technically relatively simple, yet reliable and robust, some of them manufactured more than 30 years ago, but they work quite solidly to this days and capture their attention with their appearance.

Data on this blog has been collected during the longer period and from different sources like: websites, online forums, parts catalogs, service and owner's manuals, magazines, books, etc. but also from personal experiences and communication or cooperation with other Virago owners and motorcycle mechanics (special thanks to Mr Zlatko Lisić, the mechanic with many years of experience in repairing Viragos from whom I learned a lot). As the owner of several Virago motorcycles, which I have had over time, I have had the opportunity to personally disassemble and repair my engines, and with that come first hand experiences that have been posted here.

This is blog which I will manage when I find spare time and when I'm in the mood for that. As personally I've got Virago xv535, this model will inevitably be presented on this blog more than other models. I'm sorry for this subjectivity, but with this model I do have experiences the most.

"love on first sight"

A certain number of technical diagrams and schemas presented here are my own works while photos of Virago bikes and parts (although prepared for this blog) are my own or downloaded from Internet.

Yamaha xv535 Virago - the most representative model on European market

Note: In 1955. Yamaha corporation separated its motor production division into separate company called Yamaha Motors, but for the sake of simplicity when I refer on this blog to Yamaha I mean about Yamaha Motors corporation.





Suggestions for improvement of this blog as well as corrections of wrong data are welcome. Help with English translation and corrections is needed too. You can put all your comments bellow in comment area of this blog.


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar